Thank you all for attending the 30th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems - IEEE CBMS 2017, which took place in Thessaloniki, Greece from Thursday 22nd to Saturday 24th of June 2017.
The conference is held in the premises of the Research Dissemination Center of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
We solicit submissions on previously unpublished research work. Example areas include but are not limited to:
- Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery
- Knowledge Representation
- Decision Support and Recommendation Systems
- Big Data and Everywhere Data Management
- Systems Integration and Security
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in Healthcare
- Computer-supported Cooperative Work (CSCW) in Healthcare
- Technology Enhanced Medical Education
- Robotics, Intelligent Medical Devices and Smart Technologies
We hope that your attendance at the IEEE CBMS2017 conference was interesting and enjoyable for you, both scientifically and socially, and that you enjoyed your stay in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The Conference Chairs
Medical School, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, GR
School of Health Sciences, The University of Nottingham, UK
Pedro Pereira Rodrigues
Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, PT