The 30th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE CBMS2017) will be held at Research Dissemination Center of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, from Thursday 22nd to Saturday 24th of June 2017. Attracting a worldwide audience, CBMS is the premier conference for computer-based medical systems, providing a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and technologies between academic and industrial scientists. The scientific program of IEEE CBMS 2017 will consist of regular and special track sessions with technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee, as well as, keynote talks and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields.
We solicit submissions on previously unpublished research work. Example areas include but are not limited to:
- Open Data Analysis and Medical Knowledge Discovery
- Knowledge Representation
- Decision Support, Intelligent systems, Recommendation Systems
- Linked Data, Big Data, Analytics and Everywhere Data Management
- Systems Integration and Security
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in Healthcare
- Technology Enhanced Medical Education, Big educational data analytics and decision making
- Learning materials and personalized learning
- Robotics, Intelligent Medical Devices and Smart Technologies
- Bioinformatics, Neuroinformatics
- Personalisation and adaptation issues from Big, Open and Linked Data.
- Active and healthy ageing systems and data analytics
Paper submission guidelines
Authors are invited to submit their original contributions before the deadline (February 28, 2017) using the EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cbms2017) online submission system. Each contribution must be prepared following the two-column format.
Two submission types are accepted:
- Full research papers: These are standard academic papers addressing the Conference or the Special Track themes and they should not exceed the length of 6 (six) Letter-sized pages;
- Skyline Papers: These are short papers informing the international community about breaking research findings or reporting high quality research which has primitive results. The skylines papers should not exceed the length of 2 (two) Letter-sized pages and they can be submitted as part of the general conference or one of the Special tracks
The authors may use LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates when preparing their drafts. Papers must be submitted in PDF format, with fonts embedded. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers and all accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. At least one author must pay the registration fee before Apr 23rd for each accepted paper.
|Paper submission due||
|Notification of acceptance for papers||
April 3, 2017
|Final camera-ready paper due||
April 21, 2017
|Early registration deadline||
April 21, 2017
|CBMS symposium days||June 22-24, 2017|